E0 327 Topics in Program Analysis
D'Souza and K V Raghavan.
- Program Logics for Heaps/Arrays
- Pointer Analysis
- Parameterized object sensitivity for points-to analysis for Java
- Refinement-Based Context-Sensitive Points-To Analysis for Java
- Verification via Symbolic Execution and Predicate Abstraction
- Predicate Abstraction and Refinement for Verifying Multi-Threaded
- Type Systems
Link to Google Docs course page.
First lecture: 04-01-2016: Course overview.
Evaluation will be based on performance in assignments, presentations,
and participation in discussions in class.
Current meeting schedule: Mon, Wed, 11:00 am, CSA Lecture Hall